This is the blog from TheCaliCamp – An overnight surf camp in Dana Point California.
Since 2013 we have hosted adult surf camp goers from around the world. Each day at TheCaliCamp should feel more like “Surfing With Friends” and less like the big tourist group. No bright colored surf school jerseys, no big bus saying here comes the surf school. Just a small group of surfers lead by world class local surf guides. We’re in it for the good times.
Here’s What’s Included During Your Stay:
- Airport Transfer (Pickup at LAX – San Diego)
- Hotel Accommodation (queen sized bed)
- Breakfast of Pastries, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit Coffee, and Tea Daily
- Free Wifi
- Equipment (wetsuits, surfboards, leashes)
- Transport to and from Hotel to Surf Spots
- Surf Guiding twice daily (Monday-Friday)
- Saturday beach/city transportation
- Summer: Surf Guiding twice daily (Monday-Friday)
- Winter: Surf Guiding twice daily if possible. One minimum. (Monday-Friday)
We leave the surf equipment with you so you can go on your own if you’d like.
- Basic Surf Training: $99 (Every Monday)
- Equipment Insurance: $40 / 21 days
- Transfer to and from Hollywood / Venice Beach $50
Learn More at